Wednesday, July 30, 2014

San Diego Bead Bazaar


This weekend August 2nd and 3d is the annual San Diego Bead Society Bead Bazaar.  To print a $2.00 off flyer click here.


This year promises to be amazing with a host of new vendors as well as many old favorites.  The Bird and bronze clay featured on the postcard are from the collaborative artists and partners Judie Mountain and Wayne Robbins.  They have long been favorites of mine. Wayne made the birds for my Robbins Nest Cuff.

For a full list of vendors click here.  My friend Judi Patuti  will be there with bead mats and my all time favorite thread catchers (or as I like to use them tool totes).

If you are a fan of seed beads, and crystals and pearls and all manner of cool stuff, then you'll want to visit Whim Beads.

The ever smiling Jonna  Faulkner will be there with her wonderful Art Clay pieces.  There will be lamp work and eclectic findings and crystals and gemstones and too many wonderful things not to be missed.  I know I'll be there!  It is possible I need another bead or two….How about you?