Wednesday, July 9, 2014

return of the retro ringlets

Update:  All three kits have been sold.  I really should make these again some day, they are just happy beads.  For the time  being though they will be shipped to the three fast girls who ordered!


Return of the retro ringlets….

Well not really but I did find 3 sets in my stash and so I've put together 3 kits.  I'm not going to list them, but if you always wanted to make these now is your chance.


They are a happy little group of beads and perhaps some day I will kit them again, but in the meantime only these three exist, so if you are interested click here to let me know.  Remember I can only fill the first three orders that arrive, but I will respond and let you know if they've been sold.  This offer will expire at 7:00 a.m. pst on July 10th after which if they are not sold I will take them on my travels with me.

The beautiful  Heather Trimlett glass beads are the real value in this kit but I've I've included 6 aluminum rings and lots of the seed colors you see here so you can change up your designs.  The ball chain is also included so you can instantly wear your creations.  The kit is $95 plus postage (and tax if you live in California)

The five glass rings may or may not be exactly as pictured but they will be in these colors and coordinate nicely with the included seed beads.

No comments: