Saturday, June 14, 2014

Santa Cruz

Yesterday we went to Santa Cruz High's graduation to watch grand daughter Sam graduate. You may remember this is where I grew my family up and also where I meant Rachel when she was a mere 17. since then our bead careers have kept us in touch and I was delighted to see her and Maryam .
 
She is the queen of color and her arm full of flat bangles were wonderful.
Tomorrow I will try to get back to the beads as I am excited by where this design is going....remember this
 
I've continued to play and this is the direction it's going in....I suspect I've been color influenced by my color leaders, Rachel and Sian.

I look forward to see what develops. I'll let you know!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Sieht vielversprechend aus!

Rita said...

Ohhh, I really like that!