Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sometimes I knit

When I don't bead I knit.   Every year there are folks who graciously take me around to the knitting stores.  One of my favorites, River Boutique in Brookfield Wisconsin is on the list every year.  It is quite an eclectic store with lots of samples.

This year I became enamored with this feather and fan shawl.  The sample made up in a Pacific Opally color with silver sequins really drew me in, but friend Mary Ann kept lobbying for the stronger coral color with gold accents.  I think she was right, nice to have some bright color in my wardrobe.


This one will go with me on my Alaskan cruise next week!

2 comments:

Cynthia Newcomer Daniel said...

Its gorgeous! and I think that color will be stunning on you.

angeeza said...

Very beautifull colour.