Monday, August 12, 2013

Beading by the Bay Reveal!

Oh my gosh do we have three stellar artists and three stellar projects for you....which is only a tiny bit hard for me to say and stay humble but I am really in love with my Santa Lucia project which I think is a stunningly elegant necklace named after my stunningly elegant daughter.
So....while it is true we allow our loyal retreaters of previous years to get a headstart on registration, it is also true that we end up with some available spots going forward.
So if you think a retreat in on San Francisco Bay with Sherry Serafini, Nancy Cain and Marcia DeCoster might just suit your beady desires, then the day for you to sign up is September 14th at 12 noon  pst.
We try hard to keep an economy friendly price point and we hope you will consider joining us!
Here are our three beautiful projects, two necklaces, one cuff, three days of excellent fun.



Santa Lucia by Marcia DeCoster
















Velvet Cuff by Sherry Serafini





Rococo by Nancy Cain





This is our fifth year!  It's been an excellent retreat and an excellent partnership between Susan Kazarian and Marcia DeCoster.  This all came about on a trip from San Diego to Tucson where the idea of a seed bead retreat was first conceived.





More details can be found at www.beadingbythebay.com!






4 comments:

The bad Liz said...

Excellent choices for classes. Wait, I don't have to choose. As always, I sit at a campground with limited internet when registration opens.

The bad Liz said...

Excellent choices for classes. Wait, I don't have to choose. As always, I sit at a campground with limited internet when registration opens.

Rita said...

If only I lived close enough!

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful pieces!!!