Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cassandra pendant

One of the really fun things about teaching is seeing a piece done in so many beautiful colors, and this week has been no exception.

dancing light on Friday yielded a bit of innovation and some beautiful colors

Jamie's version with a beautiful laboradite faceted stone



And Nancy's strung on a pearl necklace with the addition of a rivoli.


And again Jamie, from last year En Pointe with a center bezeled stone, beautiful




And Cassandra

Ginny, Blanche And Elaine all opted for pendants, very beautifully done ladies!








Today will be Viennas debut class. It is going to be excellent to see what colors everyone chooses and see them all embracing CRAW!




I am definitely getting my New England chill with mornings in the low 30s, however days are warming to a very pleasant mid fifties. There is color left on a few of the trees and Pat bought me Dunkin Donut coffee and toaster muffins!

3 comments:

Jamie Lubin said...

Dearest Marcia...can't even begin to tell you how stellar the weekend was. Always so wonderful to take your class and make such beautiful things. I am so motivated to work on anything that is CRAW....there are so many things I want to make, my head is spinning! Hope that you and Mark and Pat have fun wandering in NY....I will be thinking of you all with a big smile on my face as I finish my pieces....happy, happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Can't wait till next years class!

puertoparrilla said...

Todo precioso. Me encanta todo lo que haces!!!!

Marcia DeCoster said...

Thanks so much Jamie, I enjoyed it as well....took today off, but tomorrow will be for wandering in New York . Brandied peaches were excellent! yes to CRAW, can't wait to see what you do with it.