Friday, March 23, 2012

It must be the Dutch influence...

Gabriella brought me the Dutch collection of OPI nail polish. Wonderful little bottles of color, but the best part...the names



Well to me at least, as I lived in Holland for a year and traveled there ofte for about ten.

From left to right

I Have a Herring Problem, Red Lights Ahead...Where? Kiss me on my Tulips, Pedal Faster Suzi!

We spent yesterday beading all day, and the same is on the schedule for today. Tomorrow we've got some playtime planned with a visit to the Mingei Museum where the current exhibition is American Craft.

But back to the Dutch influence, we popped into Target after our morning walk to pick up a couple of items and I found a pair of orange cotton summer shorts for Mark. Yeah, I'm impulsive like that, but orange is a very Dutch color and in bright colored shorts it is just perfect. I did have to inform him that he was not to wear them with the coral colored polo shirt ....to him they're both orange, so why not?

Back to the beads!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love OPI polish...particularly the crackle finish.
Seems you are very productive and having a great time together as well.
What could be better?