Wednesday, March 7, 2012

And we're off

We decided to forgo the 4:00 a.m. start in order to get through Los Angeles without crazy traffic.....I just couldn't face it this time.....so instead we'll leave around 7:30 and hope for the best.

We are fortified with a new book on tape to accompany the 8 hour ride north. Beading by the Bay here we come. While I prepare for an event like this, being both a teach and a promoter adds a bit of extra effort to the mix, and I sometimes lose site of just how exciting it is, until like this morning, everything is done.

And on Thursday night I'll get to re-engage with so many friends, I can hardly wait!

I wish you could all join the fun, but then it wouldn't be practical....so I'll keep you posted with some photos and some stories. See you soon.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Yes Marcia, keep us posted with photos and enjoy without stress !
Ingrid

Therese's Treasures said...

Marcia,
Have lots of fun beading and chatting it up with the girls.
Therese