Friday, August 5, 2011

Breakfast

At Hotel Deca











I love the contrast of this wrought iron gate against the blue sky on the saturated orange wall. Makes me want to go home and paint an orange room!

My hotel room look outs onto the iconic space needle.

I had such a lovely time last night. I'm used to having repeat students at many of the places I visit but I hadn't been to Fusion Beads before. I have however taught in the Seattle area so I was thrilled to see Cyn and Julz and Victoria and Connie. Deborah was visiting from California's bay area and came too! It was wonderful to see so many familiar faces and meet so many new ones.

And the earrings were spectacular. So many exceptional color ways. Sadly I didn't do a good job of capturing them for you to see. I'll work on that the rest of the weekend.

Marcia

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got good points there, so I always love your blog, it looks like you are an expert in this field. keep up the good work, My friend recommends your blog.

My blog:
prets en ligne www.rachatdecredit.net