Tuesday, June 28, 2011

There's a new icon

Yep, over there on the side bar, see it....

Something about Create Your Own Style? Something about Swarovski Elements? oh yeah, I think it says Ambassador.

Clicking on it will take you to Swarovski's Create your Style website where you will find a lot of inspiration.

It seems that as I've been designing using copious amounts of crystal, (I checked, an average kit uses a gross of crystal and that's on average, the fanfare bracelet? 14 gross) well it seems that it was noticed. I was asked to join the team of Swarovski ambassadors. This is all very exciting as I do love the multitude of sparkly shapes, colors and finishes available to me as a designer.

A quick look at the list of ambassadors and I personally know the vast majority which continues to amaze me. The luck I have being able to be inspired and connect with so many who share my passion for the sparkle.

Many thanks to the team at Swarovski for the recognition. And now, I need to go play with my crystals!

11 comments:

The bad Liz said...

Well, go YOU!! That is super sparkly good news!! Wunderbar!

Vicky said...

Congratulations! and very impressive indeed!

Nancy K. said...

Congratulations, great news.

Arlenesfelt said...

Very good for you Marcia! Your work is classy, beautifully conceived and completed, and your use of the Swarofski's, elegant.

Gabri said...

Gefeliciteerd! Wat een eer.

orlyc said...

Congratulations!!!! An icon well deserved!!! Love your sparkly jewelry!!!

Debra said...

Congratulations Marcia! You are sparkly, even without your crystals. I love the direction of your new color ways, warmly soft and romantic. I'm sorry you're not on the next Caribbean cruise, but I will be wearing your earrings when I go, and I'll think of you.
Deb

a2susan said...

Wonderful!

LoriF said...

Congratulations! It's about time!

Mariposa said...

Congratulations, Mrs. Ambassador! Well earned!

Jo said...

That is fantastic - congratulations!