Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bead Cruise

It was wonderful....what's not to like. I sleep like a baby on a ship, I love the gentle motion and the ocean air. Together with my sweetie, beads and bead artists and so many wonderful folks wearing even more beads....it was a fun week.

First there were all the lovely desserts

And the blue blue waters...this was our lunch spot on Grand Cayman, peaceful

My sweet man, so photogenic

A windswept night under the stars for our cocktail party...Beki and Liz

The Beach in Cozumel


And the people who make it happen, Heather who puts together the Bead Cruise every year, Mom Beverly who teaches and is an accomplished designer, and Aunt Roseanne. It's nice to see a family travel together.

Next years cruise sails on the Oasis to the Carribean. Stay posted on BeadCruise.com for details.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I love that you put dessert first. :-)

Rosanne said...

Great pictures Marcia! I love the one with the three of us. I am wishing I was still floating around on the ocean. I haven't had anything to eat today except breakfast...ther's no one serving dinner around my house...lol!

SharDon Exclusives said...

Marcia, what a wonderful time had by all! Thank you for the wonderful classes and great laughs. I am looking forward to next year!
Your sweetheart and you were such a great addition to the cruise fun!
Until next time....Sharon