Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Hair

I made time for a long overdue haircut yesterday with my stylist daughter Casey. She moved to Roots hair salon, owned by good friend Jamie and much closer to her home. The salon has a really nice feel to it, well it has a modern contemporary vibe which is kind of my design taste, so it's a nice comfortable spot for me.

They are having their grand opening on Sunday and they'll be putting feathers in hair. I so want some, but I think my hair is a bit too short.

Here's a picture in the salon. Do you see the family resemblance?



Casey gave me a most excellent cut, as always, but this one seems to be a standout for some reason.

2 comments:

Arlenesfelt said...

Sure can!
Best of luck Casey, in your new location!

Shirley said...

You know we all love your hair, so I had to come see this post! Awesome to have such a great stylist available to you. :) I agree, it looks fab!