Monday, February 28, 2011

Beading by the Bay readiness....

One slot has opened up as one of our attendees had to cancel. It's short notice, but if you can make it work the details are here.

Next week on Thursday evening we start a beautiful three day retreat by treating the attendees to a night of crystal



and dessert

How wonderful is that? We'll open our gift bags,


enjoy socializing for a bit, indulge in some dessert all followed by a Swarovski trend presentation given by Ron Rock. Last years was great fun so I'm sure this will be a treat.

We have lots of things to give away during our three days together.....

These cute little owls contributed by Georgie of Jawjee, who I met in Australia need a good home.



I'm in love with them, but I already have a serious collection myself.

No comments: