Thursday, January 27, 2011

Making the Kits

In the language of Jill Wiseman, I'm 'making the kits'. Well actually Michelle is making the kits. I have been fortunate enough to have some excellent help this year. Michelle's a thinker, remembering things like 'hey didn't we put a piece of paper in the gold kit like this?' (The Under the Mast affirmation paper) Me 'ah, yes we did, good catch' It's really nice having a second brain helping out! Mine can often be faulty but with Michele's help I am getting even more organized.

These are all destined for BeadDaze in Detroit and are soon to be followed by Beading by the Bay and the Bead Cruise.








Me, I'm getting ready to go shopping in Tucson. Preparing the visual shopping list, and sorting out what jewelry I'll wear to the party! Even making some new jewelry...

Which I best get to if I want to be wearing it. There could be pictures tommorrow, no promises, we'll see how the day unfolds. Seems like there is always an errand or two that needs doing.

5 comments:

a2susan said...

I'm hoping to buy a few of those kits at Bead Daze! Have a great time in Tucson.

Terry from Alaska said...

Do you wnt to sell one of your Aurelia kits to me?

Julie M said...

I hope you are bringing extra kits. I'm in other classes but loved your stuff - I just couldn't be in two places at once!

The bad Liz said...

Awesome job! Can't wait to see you in three (or so) weeks!!

jhon tim said...

beautiful kits beaded work
thanks