Monday, August 30, 2010

Queen Annes Lace

A new colorway for Queen Annes Lace. My friend Susan finished this beautiful version.



The colors are absolutely stunning, with 232 crystal copper 3 mm bi-cones and the gorgeous volcano button. I love this one!

I'll be teaching Queen Annes Lace at Beads by Blanche the first weekend in October. Blanche has all the other samples, but I will begging Susan to borrow this one so you can all see how pretty it is!

I'm in one of those moods where all I want to do is bead (or knit), anything to do with using my hands to create.....unfortunately there are other things that need doing as well. Today I need to get a handle on the past due kitting, shipping, direction writing, reservation making and the like so I can get back to the beads. There is a Rings of Saturn waiting for some attention, and a few new ideas brewing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent. kiss kiss

VanBeads said...

That's gorgeous! You know, I'm going to be in NYC the first weekend in October, and I was thinking about making a trip to Blanche's to take a class. I'll have to get signed up for your Sunday class, LOL!

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!!

Beverly Herman said...

I can't wait to see these beautiful pieces in person on the bead cruise next spring!

Perlen und Pinsel said...

Wunderschön!