Saturday, July 24, 2010

On to Dundas

But first, a couple of photos from BeadFX and Toronto

Here are friends Susan and Sandy



who showed up all sparkly and ready to bead. It's no wonder they chose Queen Annes Lace with the 232 crystals. I also had in class the prolific Tiena who showed me two beautiful pair of medici drop earrings and a Quetzal ring from the book. And Louise who arrived wearing a perfectly done Rings of Saturn. The very accomplished Jo-Ann, the super helpful Janice,


and Barbara who will be joining me in Dundas as well. Even Marg got to sit and bead with us!

Friday we perused Queen Street East and King street where Mark and I both enjoyed Lee Valley Tools and then I enjoyed yarn and ribbon shopping while Mark enjoyed ice cream.



Beads of Colour owner Debi and husband David picked us up and we enjoyed the pretty ride out to Dundas. They've put us up in a lovely B&B where I surprised the Dutch host with greeting him in Dutch 'Goede Avonds'. The place is charming all over and I will take pictures for you, soon.

1 comment:

Jo-Ann said...

So glad that the sun came out for your Friday downtown. Enjoy Dundas and thanks for the great classes!