Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finished!

Ok, perhaps now I can get back to packing and the like, those things I have been neglecting since casting on Felicity, the hat I just had to have. It's finished now and it's all soft and slouchy and comfortable and I really really like it. And considering I started yesterday at 4:00 p.m. I guess you'd call it a rather fast and easy knit. Lisa pointed out my use of addi-turbos and not knitpicks.....I was in a yarn store without my knitpicks and being as impulsive as I am, I purchased the 16" size 5 required needle so that I could cast on, immediately.

I am really happy with the Kashmir Baby yarn I used, but I would probably cast on less stitches next time. I have a smallish head. The color is blue but I don't have the patience at the moment to retake the picture.....There are other things that have been ignored all day while this was knit...



I guess I must have liked this color a lot, because I found two additional balls of it in my stash and now I think I will cast on a pair of Fetching to match.

2 comments:

MARITINA said...

Precioso, me encantan tus trabajos.

Jean Hutter said...

love the hat and I love fingerless gloves - I think I might make them myself - good project for me but it will take me forever - I am not a fast knitter like you! I will probably be wearing one this winter and if I am lucky the pair next ; )