Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Transformation

The Grove has long been a favorite spot of mine and now it's even better. Better because we've transformed the space, added fabric and beads to the already stellar collection of yarn.

This weekend we removed the oak bookcases and installed wonderful new clean bright glass ones. And we painted and re-arranged and generally worked pretty darn hard, with lot's of help from various husbands....

Richard, David and Mark....



Judy, Judi Patuti fabrics, painting windowsills


Is it level yet?


Maya waits patiently while we work

Susan and Gail completing the transformation with YARN!




I enjoy many a happy day in this place and if you live anywhere near San Diego or manage a visit you should too!

Marcia

4 comments:

Becca said...

Wish Louisiana was closer and I would be there tomorrow!!!
Becca

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Oooo...looks and sounds like my kinda place :) If wishes mattered...

Unknown said...

Oh you don't know how much I wish I did!
Love ya,
Patty

Marcia DeCoster said...

I have a lovely girly guestroom.....