Thursday, August 27, 2009

Studio Shots

You saw my lovely Marilyn Moore basket before, but here it is in it's proper place in my studio. I think it looks amazing among my other greens and whites. It's artistic lines and texture are set off beautifully against the natural urchin, and my Jonathan Adler collection. The Jonathan Adler collections lives in my studio because Mark doesn't really care for it, and I love it!



Another studio shot, a glass pear bought in Gozo which was minus a stem....I beaded a leaf and a stem and it's perfect.



It's quite nice to be home.....

2 comments:

marilyn said...

It looks lovely in your studio. You have some other wonderful pieces there too. I am so glad that it found such an appreciative collector of beautiful things.

flyingbeader said...

Wow, I LOVE that composition. The colors are so cooling. And that basket is wonderful.
dot