Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nice Packaging

I really like nice packaging. I've worked hard at mine lately and I really appreciate the extra effort when I receive something nicely wrapped.


Yesterday's mail brought this, my Etsy purchase from Lorelei, very nicely wrapped.



Thanks Lorelei!


I'm off to Kentucky early tomorrow morning. Still packing to be done, as soon as Maya gets out of my suitcase that is. Whenever a suitcase is present Maya hops in with that 'please can I go, please' look on her face.



Kentucky is going to be fun. I have big full classes which is the way I love it, lot's of good bead energy. And there will be many familiar faces, Diane and Anne and Ellen and Sandy and Barbara and Lisa and.....well lot's. And lot's of new ones as well. I'm looking forward to it!

5 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

You are most welcome!! I love a pretty package too, when I order things in the mail. I've always been one to concentrate on nice packaging when giving gifts. I'm glad you appreciated it!

The bad Liz said...

If I could escape for a few days, it would have been nice to head down there for fun-filled classes!!

Pamela said...

Have a great trip and safe travels!

Katie said...

You have a self-packing pet, too? One of our cats, Suzette, ended up traveling to Cape Cod with us once (long story about how that happened...)...But, ever since that trip, she thinks that an open suitcase means she gets to go on another trip with us...

Between her and our other pets, we usually end up packing at the last minute in order to minimize the animal-related trauma...

Have a great trip!

Marcia DeCoster said...

I received comments and email from other traveling pets, apparently Maya is not alone!