Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy Days Continue

But would I have it any other way?

Much to do before the bead cruise. This year we are going out of New Orleans and as far as Cozumel. I was thrilled when Heather asked me to join again this year. I can't wait to catch up with her and Mom Beverly of No Easy Beads. Also many friends from last year and new faces to meet. And, my darling husband is joining me! I did see him last week in Atlanta, but it wasn't nearly enough time. I can't wait to be in his arms again!

Here are a couple of pictures from last years cruise.



I love glass and these sculptures were beautiful.





I was successful in my cruisewear shopping with a floaty white skirt and yellow top to go with my new kiri shawl (I'll spare you another picture, although I do continue to love it) If you missed it you can look here.

I also took a day to rejuvenate a bit. The day found me beading with my knitting friends in a beautiful relaxing home on a gorgeous day. And in the evening Jeannette and I decided to feed our sushi cravings (for those of you who didn't know, Jeannette Cook of Beady Eyed Women is my neighbor, imagine that! a bead artist neighbor, pretty amazing). We ordered in and enjoyed some sake and sushi in her beautiful candlelit home.

Today, I have an ocean walk planned and then I really must get busy!

4 comments:

tnahowru said...

thanks for the bead cruise site, i looked at what your teaching (sold out) and i see new pieces by you, i love the Rio Dulce (IT'S BEAUTIFUL!)

Unknown said...

Hey Marcia,
I just have to tell you how much I love your blog.
You are such a wonderful woman, person, artist.
Thanks for sharing your world.

Patty

Marcia DeCoster said...

Thank you for the kind words!

Are you Patty of the 'almost Mrs. Beetons'?

Unknown said...

I am "that" Patty!
Kiss,kiss